17.11.11

CHRISTMAN´S TIME and same HAMBLEY´S pages!!!!


Hi everyone!
It was time to talk  about Christmas!!!!I love this time of year, and for me is the most beautiful of all.I only have memories of this beautiful time of year.When I was exchange student in Great Falls, Montanalá I saw snow for the first time.
Jesus snow is so beautiful so white and with sun  is gorgeus !!!!
I saw on Christmas Day, and there is no greater thrill in life than watching the snowflakes fall from the window.I cried with emotion and I and my American family went to outside to play in the snow .... I will never forget the days when I lived for one year and a half in the U.S.AI was happy when I lived in Great Falls, I had wonderful parents and I always say they were the best years of my life.And I like Christmas so much that I decorate my whole house, and my tree that I bought in one of my trips to the U.S. she is beautiful too.And on every trip I make I always buy a Christmas ornament.Here at my house all help the tree up the truth is that they get very tired because I have many embellishments. 
So I always end up packing everything I own.
 
I love the spirit of Christmas.I love giving giftsI love to surpriseI love to cook something very tasty.I love receiving my neighbors house

Same sneaks from my Christman´s tree.... 







And I always say that at Christmas time our spirits are lifted and makes us better people!Girls I wish I could hug you all and know them personallyFor all you who pass by here and make me fill so good  make me a great smile in my hart !!!!!!And I love  YOU them for it.


Let´s talk about pages ......I came today to show two layouts I did for the Hambley DT CALL! I did not win but for me was so wonderful to participate !!!!

I love these products, I'm really crazy about them but never bought any.

But a friend of mine who do scrapbooking in my condom  she had Hambley's a few pieces of paper.
She gave to me same  and  others I print almost like her products......( of course almost because they are increduble unique !!!!!)
I´m  in love with transparencies.

Now Iby same a  TWO PEAS  so I can make many wonderful projects.


I was very happy with my pages although it has not been chosen I'm always happy toparticipate in all DT CALL.

I do not care whether or not I do a wonderful job!! It really does not matter at all...

I just like to participate in challenges and meet more people and just like to participate.

Well I want to thank once again for the lovely comments I received  in my lastest  pages.
Thanks...thanks......











SUPLIES
Paper- echo park paper co. VICTORIA  gardens 
Emblishment  Die cut -echo park paper 
BEST GLUE EVER-SCRAPERFECT
EMBELLIE GELLIE -SCRAPERFECT
PERFECT  CRAFTING  PUNCH - SCRAPERFECT
Chipboard from Momento Divertido
Mini roses by hand made
Transparency   
PAN PASTEL 







SUPLIES
Paper -PINK PAISLEE- Coleção Vintage Vogue
Paper- echo park paper co. VICTORIA  gardens 

BEST GLUE EVER-SCRAPERFECT
EMBELLIE GELLIE -SCRAPERFECT
PERFECT CRAFTING  PUNCH - SCRAPERFECT
Emblishment . echo park paper 
Transparency   
PAN PASTEL 
TATTERED ANGELS- paint




In portuguese 

Hi everyone !!!
Já era tempo de falar de Natal 
Eu amo esta época do ano, e para mim é a mais linda de todas.
Eu só tenho recordações lindas desta época do ano.
Quando eu fui estudante de intercambio em  Great Falls , Montanalá que vi a neve pela primeira vez. E foi no dia de Natal,  e não há emoção maior nesta vida  do que ver os flocos de neve caírem pela janela.
Eu chorei de emoção e eu e minha família americana fomos para fora de casa para brincar com a neve....eu jamais esquecerei os dias em que vivi por 1 ano e meio nos EUA.
Eu fui feliz quando morei em Great Falls, tive pais maravilhosos  e  eu costumo sempre dizer que foram os melhores anos de minha vida.
E por eu  gostar tanto de Natal é que  eu enfeito toda a minha casa, e a  minha árvore que eu comprei em uma de minhas viagens aos EUA ela  é linda demais.
E em cada viagem que faço eu sempre compro um enfeite de Natal.
Aqui em minha casa todos ajudam a montar a árvore a verdade é que eles ficam muito cansados pois tenho muitos enfeites. Aí eu acabo sempre arrumando tudo  eu sozinha.
 Eu amo o espírito de Natal.
Eu amo dar presentes
Eu adoro fazer surpresas
Eu adoro cozinhar coisas bem gostosas. 

Eu adoro receber vizinhos em minha casa
E eu sempre digo que na época do Natal nosso espírito se eleva e nos torna em pessoas melhores !!!
Meninas eu queria poder abraçar todas voces e conhecê-las pessoalmente
Pois todas voces que passam por aqui me fazem um bem enorme!!!!!!
E eu as amo por isso.

Eu hoje vim mostrar dois layouts que fiz para DT CALL do HAMBLEY!!!
Eu adoro esses produtos , sou realmente louca por eles, mas nunca comprei nenhum .
Mas uma amiga minha que faz scrap  ela tinha alguns pedaços de Hambley´s paper  sobrando em sua casa e me emprestou e outras eu imprimi, atualmente eu ando apaixonada por transparências.
Agora já fiz uma compra na TWO PEAS  assim poderei fazer vários projetos maravilhosos.
Eu fiquei muito feliz com os minha paginas apesar de não ter sido escolhida eu sempre fico feliz em poder participar de todos os DT CALL.
Eu não me preocupo se faço ou não  um trabalho maravilhoso!!!!Isso realmente não faz a menor importância  
Eu simplesmente gosto de participar dos desafios  e de conhecer mais pessoas e   simplesmente gosto de participar.
Bom quero agradecer mais uma vez pelo comentários lindos que recebi nessas minhas últimas páginas.

21 comentários:

Jennifer Shaw disse...

Oh your tree looks amazing! I can see from these photos how the ornaments are plenty! It is decorated like I see in the magazines where there are so many ornaments!! Just beautiful. Your LO's are lovely! You have used the transparencies wonderfully and I love all the depth to your pages. I LOVE Hambley stuff but never know how to use it. ;)

yyam disse...

Love the cute ornaments on your X'mas tree! How fun! :)

Awesome layering on your layouts! :)

Happy weekend!

Michelle H. disse...

Hi, sweet friend!! Gorgeous LO!!
Love all the layers, details, and colors!!
Is that EP papers??
Amazing LO!!
Thanks for your sweet words too!
Thanks for the inspiration!!
Hugs!!

Irini disse...

WOW Cynthia....what a gorgeous layout!
Such juicy details and layers!
love your style!!
hugz
irini

Unknown disse...

Beautiful tree so sweet with all the bears and disney stuff.
Your pages are cool again and great layers.
happy weekend byeee,lean

Andrea disse...

Cyn querida, suas páginas ficaram simplesmente maravilhosas!!!
Sempre adoro muito tudo o que você faz querida!!!

Bjks

scrap by Dri disse...

Eu também amo Natal, acho uma epoca mágica!! Adoro dar presentes, enteitar tudo, cozinhar...
Acho que participar de desafios, mesmo quando não somos escolhidos, nos faz crescer, criar é sempre muito gostoso.Né?
Teus trabalhos são lindos!!!

phamil disse...

Hey there! These are gorgeous! I love the first one with all the layers and the tears with the little blooms peeking around!!! And the second one is so striking! Beautiful work. And thanks so much for visiting my blog too!!!

Adriana B disse...

Hi there, your layouts are awesomely gorgeous, love all the textures and layers, well done :)
Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and leave comments, you are such darling :)

Unknown disse...

Wow!!! you have been busy!!! Have fun preparing for Christmas my sweet friend! And thank you for the love and inspiration!

Stacy Cohen disse...

I love both of these pages! You really rocked the Hambley! And I so admire your positive attitude about everything.

I'm happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here in the US!

Email when you can. I love hearing your updates, sweet friend!

sandi disse...

Wow! What Beautiful Christmas decorations and lo's. I really love that first lo a lot...gorgeous!

Nathalie Kalbach disse...

gorgeous Christmas Decoration!!! Love your layouts - so amazing! Huge hugs to you!

Bente Fagerberg disse...

Cynthia you have done a great job preparing for the DT challenge.It is always very difficult to win I think and everybody is very talented.But you are happy with your pages and so you should be.I also love he Hambly but it can be tricky sometimes to know how to use it!!Take care my friend and enjoy!

Unknown disse...

hey friend
These page;s are gorgeous
and love the Christmas Decoration
I hope you came soon visite me to !!

hugs carla

Pearl Maple disse...

Great pages full of fun details and happy colours. Agree with you that 2 peas is a great place to shop and meet other crafters.

Vicky Varvadouka disse...

Awww...she is SO sweet and beautiful!!! I love your pages!!
Hugs,
xoxoxo

Ella Swan disse...

I love Christmas too!! My trees are out & the decorations are waiting!! Sorry you didn't make the Hambly DT but I can sure see that you had great fun with their products! Have a wonderful week :)

JJ Sobey disse...

Beautiful work with the hambly on this - it looks great with those papers!

Michelle Hernandez disse...

Yup- this made me want to take out my tree and start decorating!!! LOve how you layered the Hamvly on this page- quick ote- youmay want to change "condom" to "condo" I paused when I read that but I knew what you were saying so it made me smile- we english as a second language chicks need to stick together and help each other out. ;) Thanks for sharing- you may not have mad the Hambly team but it wasn't for lack of talent- these pages are amazing!

Keren Tamir disse...

Beautiful work!! I love everything that you do!!
I've been trying to contact you from Scrap for Help. Have you gotten my emails? please contact me at kerentamir@sympatico.ca regarding October prize at SFH