13.6.12

Heartfelt Creations and Colorê!!!!


Hi girls
Today I came to show  two more pages I made.
The first one I made for the Hearfelt Creations blog they have a wonderful team of design and they products are fantastic!!!
I love to work with them!!
I use a picture of Marcella and I love that photo !!!
I hope you like too!!!
I made all those flowers by hand!! 


 I made this flower.....
 and this too!!

Products Used on This Project 

HCD 701 Posy Patch Die 
HCD 702 Decorative Buterfly Border Die
HCD 703 Daisy Patch Die
HCPC 3479 Wings of Hope PreCut Set 
HCPC 3478 Twing Roses PreCut Set 
HCPC 3320 Vintage Word Background PreCut Set 

Other Products Used: BOBUNNY - Collection Weekend Market, CARDSOTCK – THE PAPER LOFT, CHIPBOARD - FRAMES from MOMENTO DIVERTIDO- BRAZIL,  BEST GLUE EVER-Scraperfect
Distress Ink – Tim Holtz 


This page I made for Colorê!!
It´s a nice forum in Brazil and all the girls are so sweet and in this month are guest desig decide to use pink in his challenge !!!! 
I hope you liked !!!!


 I made this little rose too....

Product I used 
Paper -The girls paperie
Chip board .Momento Diverido
Mini roses- by hand True Colors
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Clear Stamp- Tim Holtz

Oi meninas hoje quero mostrar duas páginas que fiz parao Hearfelt Creations e para o Colorê!!!!
Eu adoro ser DT nesses  blogs.
O time todo é maravilhoso e amo os materiais do Hearfelt  são maguiníficos !!!
Tenham uma bela semana!!
Beijos 

2 comentários:

Adriana B disse...

beautiful pages, love them both, so stunning :0
have a great weekend :) talk to you soon :)

Vibeke disse...

WOW!! You have made some stunning layouts!! Love it:)