16.12.12

Prima December´s Challenge!!!

Hi girls!!!
Today I came to show one more page..yes I made one more!!!!
And I made this page for the Prima´s blog  for the December Challenge.
I love this sketch...
...and I made a page using two photos from Marcella and Isabella.
I love to see my two beautiful daugthers togheter!!!
So I call this page Sister 4 ever !!!
I hope you girls like my work!!
I wish a great week!!!
Big hugs to all my sweet and dear friends!!!!
Love ya!!!!














 Suplies list
Sherwood rose apart ridge
Essentails petals nature garden
Parchment petals scroll
Londonerry Collection Courrier
Melody Collection Open Sky
Prima Flower Metalique
Larame River Rock
Acrilic gesso
PAN PASTEL
Gelattos - Faber Catell
Best Glue Ever 

2 comentários:

Keren Tamir disse...

This is amazing Cyndi. Love all the spraying!!!

juscrap disse...

Muito lindoooo!!! beijos