13.1.13

Bo Bunny - January Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls!!!!!!!
Still rainning here...so just a wonderful day for do scrap!!!
so I am doing scrap all over the weekend girls and I enjoy this moment a lot!!!
I loved to be in my new house  in my scraproom
I made this page for a BOBUNNY January challenge!!!
You just need to do a page with the theme is.....

........Reflect and scrap something you accomplished, 
survived or are proud of in 2012.








Suplies
BOBUNNY - Paper Colectiom - Serenity
Chipboard from Momento Divertido
Best Glue Ever
Flowers - Hand Made by me
Pan Pastel
Gesso
Cardboard
Acrilic gesso

4 comentários:

Adriana B disse...

so so gorgeous are the all details, wonderful work :)

juscrap disse...

Voce sempre faz paginas impecáveis Cynthia! Amo azul. Para mim está perfeita. beijos

Lynn disse...

I love all the techniques you used on your layout, it's fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Bo Bunny.

Carin McDonough disse...

This is beautiful, just love all of it! :)