11.2.13

Welcone on Flying Unicorn!!!!

Welcome to Flyin Unicorn and time to meet little samething about me  !!!




I'm Cynthia,  I am married with a wonderful husband Marcelo and I have three childrens Sergio is 25 , Isabella 18, and the little one Marcella is 6 .I live in Brazil in the city call São José do Rio Preto.
I am a scrapbooking addicted artist. I have been scrapbooking for six years. In fact, I love this Art because I can still learn some new mixed media techniques everyday and it provides me to express myself in style, mixing paper, embellishments, colors, memories and a message. So, scrapbooking to me is not only a way to preserve my memories but, it's the way I do Art. I love papers. One of my life's little pleasures is to cut, tear and distress them, creating anything that translates the story. My style is eclectic, crafty. I also love shabby and vintage styles.I love to create my own embellishments and I love all the themes in my pages. I love texture, sewing, painting and love to distressing my works.I love to make my own embellishments. My philosophy is "Create with love and with passion and mostly make scrap with that reflect your heart and inspiration.
I feel so honored to be in Flying Unicorn.





Same of my pages 





Nenhum comentário: