22.1.15

OCEAN GIRL !! Nani ke ola Design Team !!!

One more page to share with you all my friendsI!!!
I love the papers from  7 DOTS STUDIO - Collection DESTINATION UNKNOWN  those papers are very beautiful.
 They are  from Nani Ke Ola store!!!!
The blue tones are magnificent and I found a picture of Marcella looking out to sea at the pier of the city of Santos and this combination was perfect.
So here's the page and with details  !!!
I start doing my background applying  acrilic gesso and after that I use  Lyndis spray  !!!
So let´s star to check all I have done.



"OCEAN GIRL"








I use a chipboard from Momento Divertido, I can imagine my life without those.












I made all those flowers in same blues tones.....and also I used just one prima flower...those always are gorgeus.















 I love using recycled material in all my page and this was no different,
I used cardboard, gauze and fabric shade of blue ...... which gives a very beautiful effect in layers.






                                                     Suplies
      Papers- 7 DOT´S STUDIO PAPER - Collection DESTINATION UNKNOWN
                                              Acrilic gesso
                                             PAN PASTE 
                                              Lyndis Spray
    FLOWERS - hand made by me
Chipboard- Momento Divertido - Brazil


Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Gorgeous layout!!! I love all of the layers and inking! Congrats and welcome to the FD Family!!